Saturday, August 4, 2007

A Quiet Moment....

After a pretty rough week...I've had spikes in fever and have pretty much been on my back since Monday....I found a quiet moment while both babies are sleeping. There's no sound in the house except the bird chirping outside my bedroom window...how many more moments like this will I have today??? Not many.

BG is still doing great. She has started sleeping five to six hours at a time at night. What a blessing. She did that several times at first and I thought it was just a fluke...but that is her trend. We feel very blessed because she's a good baby. She's also a grunter and makes these hysterically funny sounds when she moves around and when she eats. I still can't believe how pink and perfect she is.

Her brother, Mr. B, is awesome too. We have a hard time convincing him that he has to go to school in the mornings. He desperately wants to stay home...but he's been pretty agreeable so far.

Gonna try to get some rest before the day starts. Will try to post some new pics soon. Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: