Friday, August 10, 2007

WHAT A WEEK!!!



Hi everyone! Things are going much better......just for an update to those who didn't know, I went back into the hospital on Saturday night with a 105.5 degree fever!! Some sort of infection wiped me out completely and I spent a day and a half in the hospital. I am back on the mend. Feeling much better and ready to get myself back to normal. I've lost 30 lbs (only gained 25) and getting my energy back.



Thanks to everyone for the prayers and all who helped out around the house with the babies. I couldn't have gotten through it without you!
On to the stuff you really want to know....

BG is great. she's growing and eating great! I missed her Monday appointment because I was coming home from the hospital, but her Dad and Aunt took her. Dr. "Glub" (as Mr. B calls him) said she was great. She already weighs close to her birth weight at 8 lbs 12 oz. Overall she's an awesome baby.

Mr. B is slowly trying to test out what he can and can't do around her. He loves to help with the paci, but is starting to jam it into her mouth instead of being gentle. He's just testing the waters I know....I took BG to school to drop Mr. B off and all the kids in the class had to crowd around her. Of course Mr. B elbowed his way into the front of the class so that no one would touch his baby. He's very proud of her.

Off to cuddle with a crying baby!!! She's very vocal...especially when her Dad's not around!!! He can cool her down in a second...rascal!! Take care and I will try to be better getting pics and posting here!

No comments: