Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday MB!

Today is MB's 33rd Birthday! We had a Batman birthday (yes, Mr. B picked it out). And mr. B helped with the cake!!! It tasted good!!!!!

BG is 3 weeks old and doing well. She's getting a little fussier, but she's also staying up more during the day. We've all been getting good sleep at night so far! I am so glad. I don't know what I'd do without my sleep. I think I am sleeping more now than while I was pregnant!!!

Here's some cuties of the kids. Mr. B sure loves his sister.....


Everyone have a great day! Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can see bryson comes from the same school of thought as ava- if a few sprinkles are good, gobbs are better!! tell mike hb from us

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from your Younger cousin-

Christie