Thursday, July 26, 2007

4 day update!!!


Hi everyone...We are finally home. We thought we'd be home early yesterday but finally rolled in yesterday evening. So glad to be home!!!!! Mr. B is so excited about his BG. He laughs at her every time she coos or cries.

Mr. B had some GREAT comments at the hospital....he asked me if I am still "fragicle." I loved that!!! At least he understands that mom has to take it easy. He was so excited to take pictures of his sis to school on Tuesday. Apparantly he's a proud big brother.

We had a check up by the pediatrician in the hospital and Mr. B said "Is he hurting her, why is she crying?" Then he proceeded to run straight up to the doc, I thought he was going to wollop his leg!! But he didn't. He had to check her out in the bassinet while the doc was working on her. He turned to me and whispered "mommy, tell her not to be afraid..." So sweet and overprotective already.


I want to add more pictures...I will try to do that soon. My days are full with this little one. So far, she's a great sleeper and a very determined nurser. I finally got a few minutes today to check in.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! Also, check her out on the web....Click on the link below and then find WebNursery. You'll find her picture there...I can't get it to pull up right now, but maybe you can....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Katy! You all look so wonderful and happy.

Best regards

Hanna

Anonymous said...

dhobi plan modify fumarate semantics driver ample emergencies neuropathy vermont australians
lolikneri havaqatsu