Sunday, July 15, 2007

40 weeks...yes, full term...today's the day and still no baby

Yup, you guessed it...she's officially NOT HERE!!! That's all I can say. All we can do is wait. Here's what babycenter.com had to say today:

How your baby's growing:It's hard to say for sure how big your baby will
be, but the average newborn weighs in at a little over 7 pounds and is about 20
inches long. His skull bones are not yet fused, which allows them to overlap a
bit if it's a snug fit through the birth canal during labor. This so-called
"molding" is the reason your baby's noggin may look a little conehead-ish after
birth. Rest assured — it's normal and temporary.

I'll check in tomorrow after my doc appointment. I'm healthy, baby is still moving, but getting really low, I can't imagine she's feeling good right now. Doing fine. Just pray that she comes soon. I knew she wouldn't be early, I can only be so lucky....I am having a girl, so that is where the luck ran out I guess.

Have a great day!!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Hungry Janey said...

Hahaha! Your post on thenest was right...we are in the same boat and blogging about the same things. Good Luck!