Wednesday, July 11, 2007

4 days left....or more....

OK...so I haven't posted in a couple days because I just can't deal with the reality that NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!!!! Went to the doctor on Monday, nada...nothing...no change. But I did lose 2 lbs! WHAT?! So, I am just letting you all know that I am still here and nothing has changed and I am so over it. (I promise Dear BG, that I really do love you immensely already, but you are already turning out to be stubborn like your brother! SO GET YOUR LITTLE SELF MOTIVATED!)

Soooo, since I have had no progress and every morning I wake up wanting to cry, I thought I would post some pics here for your viewing pleasure!











Mr. B wasn't sleeping, he was hiding in his sister's bed!




OK...now, some great pics of him at VBS eating an icee....






No comments: