Saturday, May 12, 2007

New view of BG...























We had a 4D Ultrasound last night and got a great view of BG. It is a new way to get a great look of what your baby is going to look like. I was a little skeptical about this with Mr. B, and I still can't believe that this will be what she looks like, but hey...it was fun to see. She does kind of resemble her brother in these...especially the button nose. And the guy who did it for us had his 10 month old there, and also showed us his pictures from his Ultrasound... WOW! It was uncanny how much he looked like the photo. So who knows, we will see in about 2 months!!!! Check out their website: www.focusedwithin.com.

So the first photo you can see her foot and hand. Her foot is up against her forehead. She was like that for most of the U/S. It just doesn't look very comfortable! Then below her chin is her fist.

Two really cool things -- I could feel her move and see it while the U/S was happening. She streeeeetched really big and you could see her roll her head back. Then you could also see her flick her hand at the Umbilical cord during one point.

Now, I think she's got "NO room in the inn." But the technician went on and on about how much room she had, plus that I must drink a lot of water because of all the fluid that surrounded her...well, hate to say it, but I haven't done very well with the water drinking this time! I must say I am addicted to the caffiene!

She looked very peaceful and like she was playing twister in my belly. She's sitting correctly, head down and is DEFINITELY a girl!!! I won't expose you to the x-rated photos!!! But I feel much better now after seeing them.

I had my 30 week appointment this week.....My doc said I was perfect!! Although I had gained 4.5 lbs in two and 1/2 weeks - YUCK! I wasn't really happy about that, but wasn't surprised. Once MB came back in town after his two weeks away, I was ready to eat anything other than lunchmeat and yogurt!!!!!! Plus I'll say that not all that weight was legit either...because I usually go to my appointments 1st thing in the morning and this was right after lunch, OK, so that is just to make me feel better.

Anyway, things are going fine. I am still finding it hard to get around....just really sore, which is normal. But Mr. B and I are doing great, he's been such a helper and kisses his baby, and asks how she's doing. And doing great in school too...no trouble these days.

Hope everyone is great...Take Care!!!

No comments: