Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mr. B names his sister...again

So it isn't any surprise that Mr. B has a great imagination!!! I thought tonight that we would talk about "new" names for BG, since Mr. B's pick is Cannon. While I love the name Cannon...for a boy, hardly anyone has ever heard of it for a first name, and MB picked out the name we chose. Anyway, when I asked Mr. B to think of a new name he said "How 'bout Carpet?" Um, ok...so this was a pretty good lead in to Carleigh...which he promptly said no he didn't like. I asked him for his choice again...this time:

"SHEENA!!" As in Queen of the Jungle...



or as in....





Sheena "My Baby Takes the Morning Train" Easton



Um, not sure what he and his Daddy have been watching or listening to in the spare time, but this could be interesting....Needless to say, I told him we'd talk about it. Did I tell you that Mr. B claims he's carrying a boy? Yeah, I know, weird....

I think I laughed louder tonight than I have in a long time...Mr. B was running around with no skivvies after a trip to the potty (I was getting him some pants people...don't worry) and as I rounded the corner, he was hunched down playing with his toys. Up wandered Murphy, one of the two four-legged babies in the house, and did what doggies do...stuck a cold nose right on Mr. B's backside. Mr. B stood straight up, grabbed his bum with both hands and shrieked like a girl! I must say it was quite the site...and Mr. B's reaction priceless!!!!! We both had a good belly laugh after that one!
Mr. B has been sooo wonderful while his Daddy has been away for the last two weeks. I am very proud of him. We've had great school reports, he's behaved at home and out. However, I am sooo ready for MB to get home. I am utterly exhausted. Someone told me today that I looked like I needed a nap!! (Uh, ok, thanks...) But it is true too! I need to crash, I need a maid, I need someone who looks just like me...don't they call those Doppelgangers or something?...who can stand in for me for various speeches and events.
And if one more person comments on the size of burgeoning belly in regards to the amount of time left....75 days to be exact....I just may scream! I AM PREGNANT PEOPLE! MOST OF US DO GET FAT YOU KNOW!!!! LAY OFF...hey, thanks for the vent.
Have a great night...Mr. B is in bed, puppies are pooped and I am hitting the sack. Check back soon!!!!!!

No comments: