Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What was I thinking....

There once was a time that I loved being pregnant. I even told a friend once that if all my pregnancies were like the one with Mr. B, I would gladly be a surrogate for all my friends......I LIED!

This is ridiculous! I can't even eat because there isn't anymore room in there to fit anything! I still have only gained 16 pounds -- so I am not too concerned about the weight gain, but LORDY my belly is huge! People are starting to ask questions...clutching their chests, gasping with bug eyes when I tell them that my due date is in July.

Actually, yesterday one of my volunteers asked me when we were gonna have this baby, doing the above described reaction when I said July. He then asked me if I was sure that there weren't twins or triplets in there...NOTE TO MALE READERS -- DON'T EVER ASK THIS!!!! EVER!! REALLY! Don't comment at all because it ain't worth it!

So I have two responses that I think I am going to start giving people. Response A. I have X days left (95 today to be exact). Or Response B. (my favorite) You know, I think there are more than one, but only one belongs to my husband. That might make people stop and think before they clutch....hmmmm. What do you think?

OK...you know I am kidding right? Gonna try to post some Easter pics soon. Had a great day. Love to you all...take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES I HAVE BEEN ASKED THAT SAME QUESTION. ONCE SAID TO THEM...YEAH LETS JUST HOPE THEY ARE MY HUSBANDS......LOL. OR NO I'M NOT PREGNANT...JUST FAT......LOL.
WHAT EVER YOU DO SWEETIE JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT.
LOVES RACHEL