Friday, April 6, 2007

Happy EASTER!!!


Greetings everyone!!! So after the last picture posted, I had several people concerned that Mr. B had a little issue with his hearing...so to make everyone (and myself) feel better, we took him to visit "Dr. Glub" (Dr. Glover) today so that he could check Mr. B and Buzz Lightyear's ears. Doc said that everything looks fine. He did the little hearing test that you may all remember in school where you raise your hand if you hear something. Doc said Mr. B was a great patient! He loves "Dr. Glub!!"
We are gearing up for the holiday weekend. We visited the Easter Bunny this morning, Mr. B was pumped to see him! I think the last time that we saw him, B was not a happy camper...but that is one of my fave pics of him...and I have one from when I was little too!! Tears and all. Last night we decorated Easter Eggs!!! I was so excited that B decided that one egg needed to be dipped in ALLLLL the colors. He calls that one his "Ugly Egg." I loved it! We always had an egg like that. I'll try to get some pics of it in our Easter photos from Sunday morning! It is purty!
Mr. B and his Daddy are more alike everyday. MB NEVER forgets anything he's read and has pretty much cornered the market on photographic memory skills!! My oldest brother M called today to ask if I had seen his wedding band while Mr. B and I were at his house last weekend. He'd looked everywhere and it wasn't where he had left it. I told him I had not seen it, and that it was doubtful that Mr. B would remember if he had seen it, or played with it for that matter, but B was playing at the desk that it was sitting on, so it was a possibility. I talked to Mr. B with no luck, he didn't have a clue what I was talking about...so I enlisted Daddy for help. Since Mr. B and Dad think on the same level (ha ha...just kidding) I asked him to put B under the microscope and see what he could get out of him. Lo and behold, Mike called to tell me that B said he had played with a "gray ring" that day and had put it in the blue bowl with eyes on it. He said he was hiding it from the baby (his cousin). So I called brother M and told him to check there, because YES, my kid does have a vivid imagination but this story was too good to be made up. So when brother M called his home, his housekeeper checked and she FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! What a smart little guy! I was so relieved. Smarty pants!!!!!!!
So-- off for now! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend and that you are all staying warm---cuz it sure is cold here! OH! BG seems to be fine. She's kicking me like crazy, so I know she's still in there!
Love to all!!!!!!!!!

No comments: