Monday, April 16, 2007

We have a NAME!!!!

BG is getting her own name!!! Those of you who were around for Mr. B know that MB wouldn't "sign off" on the name I liked (which Mr. B eventually went home with)! What he wasn't telling me was that he was ok with the name the whole time, just trying to fool me....attention MB...NOT FUNNY. So anyway, this time we have come up with a name early on.

So drum roll.........Carleigh Elizabeth...that's it! Can't you hear the trumpets sounding in the background...right.....anyway, so now you all know!

OK! It is late, I am going to bed...had a great weekend with my sister and her family in West TN. MB is in Vegas...I told him to win us some money! Baby needs new shoes...seriously, he only does the nickel slots... he's there on business, not for fun.

Night night...

No comments: