Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mr. B goes to the Zoo








Great trip to the zoo today! I wasn't sure I would make it very far, but it was actually great to get out and enjoy a beautiful sunny day. MB is gone for a while working, so we've been taking it easy!!! But what is with our trips to the zoo? Last time we went, the 300 LB turtles were mating...today....the penguins! HELLO! Why does it keep happening when we go! Although, I guess I should feel blessed that Mr. B has no clue what is going on and we can just walk away and never speak of it again.....(until I post here for all to SEE! )


On to more pleasant things...I am officially 28 weeks today! ONLY 12 TO GO! I am so ready for BG to GET OUT! She's moving like crazy (driving me crazy too!). But I have to say, other than just being in pain from the belly button down, I am doing ok. I feel fortunate that Mr. B has really attached himself to this little girl. He talks about her, tells me he's going to teach her to poop in the potty, a task he's only recently mastered, mind you. He even still calls her Cannon! I hope he doesn't have a hard time adapting to her real name!


Mr. B comes up with some really funny lines these days. We are really into knock knock jokes...our favorite one...Knock Knock, Who's There,...Atch.... Atch Who?....God Bless You, do you need a tissue?.....so cute!! Anyway, if you have any to share, post them in the comment section. When I did the Boo Hoo joke, he thought I was pretty cool...yeah, he's young, but I need all the cool mom points I can get!


Mr. B got really bumped and bruised today! I am so proud of him though, we shed a few tears, and normally he's really timid about new things, but he figured out without me how to climb a rock wall. Now that doesn't sound like much, but there were a couple of times I watched him freeze up and not want to move....some of the bigger kids helped him along (a dad too), but he didn't give up and by the end of the afternoon-- he was doing it all by himself! He had loads of fun.


So we came away with lots of bumps and bruises, acting ALL BOY today....until we came home and we got into the bathtub....

Apparantly, he's going to teach his sister how to apply make up one day!!!! I LOVE THIS KID!!!!!

No comments: