Saturday, March 17, 2007

Under the weather and diaper free living...

Well thank goodness MB is home! He's still working like crazy but at least he's local!!! Tonight he is working a concert but Mr. B got to have some major Daddy time today! That is a plus. My little guy has a mean cough and runny nose, so he went to the Dr. on Thursday. Everything seemed OK, but he ended up with a really high fever that night. Thank goodness it broke and hasn't been up since and he seems to be feeling much better. I however continue to feel icky. It is almost like my weeks are so very busy that I just crash on Saturday. I am exhausted and everything hurts. Usually, my Sundays are better, so I assume just needed rest is the cure.

We are testing out going diaper free tonight. Mr. B has been awesome with his pottying. He's so independent...telling us not to come in, he can do it himself. So, he's done really well. He's had his share of accidents, but seems to have gotten the hang of it. He almost never has wet diaper when he wakes up in the morning, so.....we used the last diaper last night and are giving diaper-free living a try, OK, at least until July when we go into diaper overload. We shall see how things go...

Looking forward to a visit with my parents coming up next weekend. They'll be here for my birthday. My sis is going to be able to come in overnight too. I can't wait!!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: