Monday, June 11, 2007

35 week check in....YEA

So I am getting closer and closer to reaching the summit!!! WOO HOO! I must say I will be glad when this is over. Here is my 35 week www.babycenter.com update:

How your baby's growing: Your baby's getting big. She weighs a tad over 5 pounds and is just over 18 inches long. Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

We had a great weekend....BG's room is cleaned out and ready to paint!!! YEA. Mr. B and I went to a friend's birthday party. He had a blast playing with Olivia. It was great fun, Mr. B loved the water so we went and bought a little blow up pool...its a frog and it has a sprinkle on it. It's cool.

The Secret City Festival is this weekend, I am super busy but ready for it to be over with. I vowed NOT to go on air this year for any promotions, but alas my co-worker NR couldn't go on because she was going to Chattanooga...so, here is a link to the story. http://www.wbir.com/life/programming/local/liveatfive/story.aspx?storyid=46159
In an effort to look LESS pregnant by wearing all black, I made myself look more fat. OH WELL!!! And what the heck is with my hair? It looks like a grease pit! OH, who said the camera adds 10lbs...more like 110!!! I will be GLAD when this kid gets here and I can work this off.

Everyone have a super day!!!!! NOT LONG NOW!!!!

No comments: