Monday, June 25, 2007

3 Weeks left!!! WHOOPEE!!!

Our friends who were due two weeks after us had their baby on Friday....please keep Ryleigh Ann, her mom and dad and brother in your prayers. She's a tiny little thing, only 4lbs and 11oz and is five weeks early. I got some pics of that beautiful little one today and she looks great. She's breathing on her own and it will be a little bit before she comes home. But....welcome to the world little one!!! She and BG will be neck and neck with eachother I imagine. They'll be in school together someday.

Time for the Babycenter.com update...

How your baby's growing: Congratulations! Your pregnancy is now considered full term — meaning your baby is developmentally ready to handle life outside the womb. (Babies born before 37 weeks are pre-term and those born after 42 weeks are post-term.) Your baby probably weighs a little over 6 pounds at this point and measures between 19 and 20 inches, head to heel.Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long. But don't be surprised if your baby's hair isn't the same color as yours. Dark-haired couples are sometimes thrown for a loop when their children are born blonds or redheads, and fair-haired couples have been surprised by Elvis look-alikes. And then, of course, some babies sport only peach fuzz.

Had my doc appointment today, no change really. Doc says that I am barely 1cm dilated...doesn't mean much at this point. I have gained 1 pound, for a grand total of 25. I'm feeling ok, just trying to get last minute loose ends tied up at work and ready at home. The nursery is almost done. Mr. B thinks its pretty cool and has already tested out the crib. I'll post pics once every detail is in place.

Pray that she stays put this week, doc is out of town until Friday, MB has so much going on. So staying put is a great option!!!! However, my Dad's bday is Friday, June 29 and he seems to think that's a great day to deliver a baby...I must say Dad, I agree!!! Doc will be home that afternoon. So, it could happen!!!!!

Happy Birthday today to my Nenanny (grandfather to you Northerners!) who passed away several years ago. I know he's looking down laughing at all of his grandkids who are now having kids....I'm sure he's thinking we all deserve every 'tude we get from these kiddos!

No comments: