Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ringing in the New Year

We rang in the New Year very quietly with the kids. The boys played lots of Wii and BG went to bed early. Then Daddy took off to Wal-Mart before the ball dropped....LOL!







It's been great to have some time off and get a chance to enjoy being home. Seems like everyone is staying sick though, we've had someone sick in the house since about October....now BG has tonsilitis...and is pretty crabby. But she'll get better soon.

Happy New Year to everyone, I am hoping we will all get well soon. I'm also hoping for a brand new basement! YEA! Getting close...I'll post some pics soon. I'm hoping once that basement is done, I can begin the purge that will simplify our lives this year! FOR REAL THIS TIME! I'm looking so forward to having the space to spread out and to rid our family of so much STUFF!!





No comments: