Saturday, September 20, 2008

BG is changing every day

This morning as I contemplated my need for morning coffee, BG made the world seem a little less vicious. We have this ritual at our house. Mr. B crawls in bed with us, BG has her morning Bottle (Ba-bee) with us in bed too until Mommy and Daddy can quit using the toothpicks to hold our eyes open. So, before mr. B got up BG decided to discuss the ways of the world with us...she's quite the chatterbox. She always pats Dad on the his face (nose, shoulder, whatevs) and smiles and says "Dah-tee". K...so she's not mastered the whole Mah-mee thing yet, which is a bit disappointing for me, but I AM a major Daddy's girl myself and wouldn't have it any other way for her...so it really is kinda cute. So...on to other vocal attributes:

Shuuuuuz - shoes (I had on a very girlie pair yesterday and she went straight to them and said shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz....go imelda!)
Ba-bee - Bottle
BEE - blanket -- which she has to point to and grab, while giggling
Doh - Dog
Wuh Wuh - Woof woof

Oh and the best part today is that every time she said Dah-tee she had to blow him a kiss. And even leaned down at one point to give him a big sloppy one on the mouth! SUPER ADORABLE~~

So sorry for not posting in a while, we are up to our eyeballs in sickness. Kids had strep, gave me strep, I went out of town, kids got sick with virus, i got back, i got virus...they feel great, i am kinda crappy feeling still. Getting better. So for about the last month or six weeks, we've been yuck o! I am ready for FALL and hopefully some rest!

HAVE A FAB WEEKEND!

No comments: