Sunday, April 6, 2008

B.G. Private Eye

So I was on the phone with one of my dearest friends in crisis...trying to be serious and helpful. I looked over and saw this...








just makes me want to laugh. She's definitely got a career in criminology someday....







Notice all of the drool....she's still only got two little chiclet teeth (which I think are adorable & i don't want her to get anymore). She's been drooling like Niagra Falls for several months now, ruining a perfectly good outfit most days...so when are the teeth gonna poke through and which ones are coming in? BEATS ME! We will let you know.
I go to many blogs to find new and unique items for the kids. Many of you have seen the adorable trumpette socks BG wears. So when I run across something I love love love, I may add it here just to share with you!
My new fave place is http://www.robeez.com/. I'm having a rough time finding sandals for the girl because we need closed toes for school this summer. So I went with these super soft leather booties:
We also have these gems....so darn cute!


I also finally got a pic of Mr. B for a change. He posed, but didn't smile...you'll see where I have been sneaking up on him trying to get something! I feel like he's got plenty of photos from his life, but since BG got here, he's in very few -- by his own choice.
Have a great week! Enjoy the beautiful spring weather! I pray it stays that way!!!

No comments: