Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone is doing well! I've been fighting a computer virus for several weeks and haven't been able to post...I do have some new pics today for you....hopefully they will work because the last time I tried to post pics, something wigged out with the website and they wouldn't upload.

BG will be 8 months tomorrow...wow how time flies! I can't believe what a big girl she is. She's growing leaps and bounds .... She waves bye bye now....she looks like she's screwing in a lightbulb. Very cute, if I do say so myself.
Mr. B is doing well too. Enjoying the spring and getting to play outside a lot. He loves to dig in the flowerbeds. Now if you know me, you know that our flowerbeds are empty, so he's not bothering anything at all, he's probably helping!!!! He's growing so much too!
We are all great. Just trying to keep our heads afloat and make it through each day one at a time. We do our best! This is MB's busiest time of year (although it seems all year he's busier and busier), so he's been out of town a bunch. I've had friends and family in during that time, so it has been great to have help, have adult conversation from time to time and welcome them all into our home!

Enjoy the pics...we dyed eggs yesterday morning...BG wanted to help too. We always have to have one Brown egg, dipped in every color! Mr. B loved that...lots of fun for him to start understanding some of the holidays and bringing in family traditions.


No comments: