Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!

Hey guys! Sorry for no updates in a long while. The holidays have been wonderful. I am back at work and haven't had the opportunity to update in a while because our "home office space" got transformed into an actual DINING ROOM!!!! Complete with wood floors and a dining room table. We actually had Christmas dinner there on FINE CHINA! Can you believe it?!

So here's a short recap......Christmas was busy as usual but so wonderful this year. I think my favorite one yet. This year it was very important to me to spend the whole day at home on Christmas, in our pj's (well the boys stayed in their pj's!). I don't feel like MB and I have yet been able to establish our family traditions because of his crazy work schedule. But this year he was able to get Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off, so we had some normalcy there. It was great. Santa was so good to all of us and we enjoyed being together. I promise to post pictures soon.

MB is super busy with his business. 2008 is going to be a great year for everything!! Even though I am starting out super tired ;). I had to chuckle on New Year's Eve when MB and the kids and I hit the Shoney's buffet, tucked the kids in the bed and crawled into our own, barely keeping the eyelids open for the ball drop -- usually a must see for me! I am a huge fan of doing New Year's up BIG! But not this year. And though I was afraid I was going to be a little disappointed, it actually turned out to be fine. Well, we did nix the Wal-Mart run that we had scheduled for after Shoney's, so I think I would have been a little depressed to tell people that I spent my NYE 2008 at Wal-Mart! We actually were invited to a party up the street but just couldn't get there!

Seems like everyone is blogging about their family's passing of the sickness...and we are not exception. MB has not been home much, so he has bypassed it, but it looks like it is hitting me!!!

Anyway, I promise to post the good stuff soon...THE PICTURES!!! BG is doing great! She's 5 months old now! I cannot believe it! She loves pears, avacado and bananas. She's a jumper! She loves to sit up (assisted of course) and has a great time rocking back and forth listening to music. She's a talker too. Mr. B is crazy as usual, fighting a little hard for my undivided attention I am afraid. He went to his room about 40 times yesterday for doing unnecessary things.....but he's not doing anything unusual for his age group.

So, I'll post pics soon enough! TAKE CARE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments: