Friday, November 23, 2007

What we've been up to....

Here are some videos that I have taken recently on my new cell phone... WHICH I LOVE! I am obsessed with the video component...but I need to remember that it doesn't take the BEST videos so I need to be taking some from our real camera.

Mike took me with him to his last show in San Antonio. We celebrated our fifth anniversary and got to enjoy an excellent dinner at a place called Budros on the Riverwalk...YUMMMO -- we sat right next to where Rachel Ray sat when she did her show there.....mmmmm mmmmmm it was good.

We had an awesome show...I actually worked for him! I really enjoyed seeing the reality of what he does with his "side business" that really is his 1st job. It was very impressive. This video is from the opening session. I was in the front row, and ended up speaking to 800 high school students about Tourism Marketing at a special show by the SeaWorld Killer Wales.....

AMAZING!!!!!
Here's the best part of my day....and one of the things I missed the most while I was away...when my babies are cuddled up to eachother and me in the mornings.....













My friend Marcheen kept the kids and sent me these very cute photos of the babes....

No comments: