Monday, November 12, 2007

Mommy of the year award...

...will definitely not be on my Mantle this year!!!!! Believe it or not, I made the first public outing with the babies today--- well, since the trip to St. Louis, I forgot about that...which totally drained me I think after the ride home.... Really, I have tried to avoid public spaces by myself like shopping malls, stores, restaurants etc. just to be safe so we don't have a melt down with the kids that I can't handle alone... SO, tonight it was a necessity and we had to go to Wal-Mart so I braved it by myself. Both the kids were angels....super kids, awesome behavior....we made it without any trouble. So as I was getting in the car, Mr. B or I suddenly hit the panic button on the key remote. No big deal, I turned it off immediately. Then, I buckled B in and shut the door... Well I locked the babies in the car, with my keys!!! OUR FIRST TRIP SHOPPING AND I LOCKED MY KIDS IN THE CAR!!! Thank goodness I am married to a former fireman...I knew to call 911 and ask for help. I borrowed a cell phone and called and they showed right up. Of course, MB knew the guys....nice, just like the time he tried to burn the house down! BG got a little fussy in the car, Mr. B lost it for a few minutes then sucked it up and was a big boy!!!! And as you can see from the adorable picture below, they are A-OK!!!!



Wanna feel old....Mr. B picked up a cassette tape yesterday and said, Mommy, what is this???? He knows what DVDs and CDs are.....

Here's another video....I love my new phone!!! Have a great night! KB


No comments: