Sunday, September 9, 2007

Just some new pics...

BG is doing great. She's plumping up and looks to me like she's getting bigger. She's on a great schedule with lots of alert-time during the afternoon and early evening. We are getting better at reading her cries/needs... and for the most part, she's a content little kid. Here are some cute pics of her from the past week or so.





Mr. B had his first soccer game on Saturday. We didn't get pics, but got lots of video. They had this huge tunnel for the kids to run through and when they announced his team, I was ready to get some photos of him running in....and he never came through. Turns out he had a little bit of a freak out on the other side. Luckily MB was with him so they walked back to the field together. But Mr. B would play the part of the game because he was scared. But I have some funny video of him and MB on the field together because MB had to get out there with him....remember folks, this is Upwards Soccer - no one cares as long as everyone is having fun!!! ANYWAY! He ended up getting out on the field and having a blast. I don't think he scored any but it was fun to watch. Here's an old photo of him from Easter that I pulled off my cell phone....

Hope you all have a great day! I'll post more soon.


No comments: