Sunday, September 20, 2009

One week to go!

So, It's been way too long since I posted anything here. We are all doing well. I'm due in 7 days, baby boy still has no name, no room but lots of love waiting for him. Mr. B can't wait for him to get here, BG is still up in the air. She's very much the "Mine-o-saur" these days, including My Mama, My Daddy....its gonna be tough for her to share I'm afraid. But I do think she'll love him when he does get here! Baby is big, according to my last U/S at 36 weeks, but so far nothing is happening. We are waiting and waiting and waiting. Guess I should count my blessings that I still have two hands to handle the two kids because that's all about to change! LOL.


This pic is for my mom and dad....because I totally understand why they took photos of me in the closet with Lipstick all over my face. Now, BG didn't find the lipstick, but she did find the ink pen. Not quite as easy to get off.



Here's Mr. B at Soccer practice. He's done really well this year. He's on his 4th season and is starting to really enjoy it!


Here are my cuties on the first day of school. BG thought she was gonna be a big girl and go with Mr. B! I think this is my fave pic ever of the two of them! They look so big! Kindergarten is going really great for Mr. B. He seems to love it and fits in quite well.

No comments: